Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peterose313

Congrats to the LA Kings

7 posts in this topic

on winning Lord Stanley's Cup and congratulations to local boy Jonathan Quick (Milford, Conn) for winning the Conn Smythe trophy. Well deserved and it was in a dominating fashion with a 6-1 victory. Just the way I like the Devils to lose, slow and extremely painful!

Note: I'm a diehard New York Rangers fan and despise of the NJ franchise. :-)

Edited by peterose313

Too bad the NYR didn't diehard. "Fonzie" is the worst coach in hockey. How many cups did the NYR win in 69 years?

x4093k likes this

Too bad the NYR didn't diehard. "Fonzie" is the worst coach in hockey. How many cups did the NYR win in 69 years?

4 since 1927 and your opinion on my personal fandom is irrelevant to this thread. If you want to talk trash or open a can of worms, find another website to do it because this isn't the place.

I dont think its fair to trash a team that made it to the SC Finals and say you "Despise" them. Then take such offense to someone asking you how many Stanley cups your team has won. Come on! You make the thread, handle the comments.

I took no offense to his comment. Just being honest, and I'm not bashing anyone by saying I despise of a certain team. Take it as you will. His comment was inappropriate for this particular thread. If I wanted to turn it into a debate, I'd have created the thread with a different title and statement.

4 since 1927 and your opinion on my personal fandom is irrelevant to this thread. If you want to talk trash or open a can of worms, find another website to do it because this isn't the place.

LOL!

effd3918 likes this

We can all agree we are happy the Habs didn't even show up this season right???

peterose313 likes this