Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firedude

NYPD Impala's Part Of Nationwide Recall

5 posts in this topic

Routine inspections my rear end. Paul Browne lies more than Baghdad Bob did. If the shops found them, it was probably already broken.

25truck26 likes this

I use to work for NYPD Paul Browne is full of crap, the service areas for NYPD didn't even like we dropped vehicles off for a PM, never mind routine inspections. I'm sure GM found the problem prior to the mechanics for the city.

25truck26 likes this

How could NYC have time to prompt a GM recall, they are to busy trying to recall the Big Gulp. :D

210 likes this

Don't get me wrong, there are some excellent mechanics in Fleet Services, but like the rest of the NYPD they are overworked. How they keep some of the garbage we call RMPs running is beyond me, but lately you can tell something isn't right. Cars going in for preventive maintenance coming back with little things like headlights out. Its great having a car with no headlights because both bulbs are burned out. Other things like being unable to find fluids such as brake fluid when a car runs low can be a chore, sometimes its easier to just go to the local gas station and do it yourself