Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
38ff

Fire Apparatus Journals

6 posts in this topic

I was looking thru some recent FAJ's looking for pictures/info on tankers. I spent most of the afternoon doing this, and then started wondering who else had a complete collection, starting from issue #1, Volume 1. I got them at a SPAAMFAA summer muster in Syracuse 2 years ago for $50 for the complete set at the time. I figured that was a deal..

Anyone else have a complete collection?

I have Volume 1, issue 1 to current Sept/Oct 2012-Volume 29, issue 5. I also have been geeting a second subscription since 99, that goes away unread. If you got Sept/Oct issue, they have an article on water tender classifications-with pixs of various water tenders/tankers

I just got that one in the mail last week. Lots of good info in them all.

I have all but the first two issues. If my finances were in better shape, could have picked up both of the missing two within the last year. Maybe some day....

$50 for the whole set? Thats a great deal. I have seen #1 go for as much as $200. I'm only missing Volume 3 #1 from 86. Keep missing it when it comes up on EBay.

Yes, $50 for the whole set. I didnt argue the price, just gave the man the $, got my stuff, and walked away quickly...