Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
calhobs

Congrats Sleepy Hollow VAC

5 posts in this topic

SHAC was named EMS agency of the year for 2005, congrads Sleepy on a job well done

Dr Emil Nigro of Phelps ER was named Physician of the Year. Dr. Klekatsky (sp) from SSMC-ER was given a Dawson Award. I know he won Physician of the year last year, but I think in honor of his hard work and recent retirement we should nominate Dr. Norman Scott from WMC-ER for a Dawson award for next year.

Thanks for the compliment, cal. We have great group of people volunteering here in Sleepy Hollow. I am proud to lead them. The community, government and hospital staff support our efforts to provide quality EMS.

I know I've said it before Todd, but I'll say it again. You definatly deserved the leadership award last year. The complete 180 that the VAC has done during your tenure as captain is impressive and I'm sure other VACs in the area would love to know your secret. If I had to guess you guys are probably #2 on the list of "least frequent calls for mutual aide". I know of only one other corps that can probably top you guys but I won't mention it so as not to inflate any egos. :D Congrats again on a job well done. (I really do miss working with you guys in Sleepy Hollow...who knows what the future holds tho).

From where Sleepy Hollow was just a few years ago, to where it is today is amazing. Congrats on a well deserved award!