Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TXCHIEF

Passing of Rich Stiller (dadbo46) - Lake Carmel FD

12 posts in this topic

It is with deep regret to announce the passing of my brother Richard "Rich" Stiller past chief of the Lake Carmel fire department, a former volunteer member of the Mt. Vernon fire dept and many of you also knew him through his work with the Westchester County Dept. of Transportation.

As funeral details become available I will post

WOW! I'm shocked by this news. My heart dropped when I read this.

Rich was an active member of this site, under the screenname "dadbo46" (Last Active Nov 25 2012 11:47 AM). I became friends with him through this site and he helped my interest in public transit. Last time I talked to him he was excited to retire to Orlando, FL.

Rest in peace Rich.

TXCHIEF please accept my condolences and prayers...may he rest in peace.

A friend of mine and my family for over 25 years, he will be sorely missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to Loretta, Ricky and the rest of the family.

Rest in Peace.

My condolences to your entire family TXChief.

Arrangments have been made for Rich.. Wake will be held at Balsamo Cordavano in Lake Carmel Thursday and Friday the 27th and 28th of December both days 2-4 and 7-9... The funeral will be Saturday the 29th at 11am at the Holy Communion Church in Mahopac.

x4093k likes this

My heart dropped too. What a shame! Oh boy I don't even know what to write except that, although I didn't Rich very well I knew he was definitely one of the good guys.

Condolences to his family and his many friends. RIP Rich!

:(