Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LCFD968

Your Favorite Morning Sandwich

42 posts in this topic

As I sit here at work chomping down on my Double egg, double cheese and bacon on a roll from Carmel Deli and bagel I am wondering what everybody's prefrence is in the morning. What are the the awesome sandwichs and where do you get them.

I once had a Bacon, Egg, Chili (yes chili!)and cheese from a deli in Portchester that was real good going down but a little regretful while blue fishing in the afternoon.

So, what does everbody eat and where do you get it from?

Rocky's Millwood Deli (preferably made by Sue)

Double egg, bacon, cheese on a roll (they usually butter the roll and put it on the grill to toast it).... Black pepper with just a touch of mayo ....... Cut in half of course for easy consumption during southbound trip on the TSP.

4 Eggs, bacon and cheese on a wedge from ANTHONY'S Deli On Halstead in Mamaroneck!!!!

Who needs free flowing arteries.....

Becon,egg, and chesse from Amjoes deli in hastings. even though its really expensive!!!!!!!!!

4 Eggs, bacon and cheese on a wedge from ANTHONY'S Deli On Halstead in Mamaroneck!!!!

Who needs free flowing arteries.....

Heart Attack on a Wedge! =D> =D>

All I can say Shawn is 166/96..................

Hippa....Hippa.....Hippa...... [-X [-X [-X :D

No violation here, he has never ever been a patient of mine....yet... :twisted:

Pasqualonis in Thronwood...every egg sandwich is dbl egg and a Bacon egg and cheese with a large coffee is about $4. Where can you beat that?

At home. :D My problem is I make food better than delis so I usually can't stand getting food from there or diners. I made the mistake of getting "breakfast" from D&D the other morning. To call that food is a compliment undeserved.

OUCH!!!!

you know I love ya brother.....

OUCH!!!!

you know I love ya brother.....

I smell a Hijacking attempt. I'm calling skooter.

I like a egg and cheese from Dunkin Donuts (Can't stand coffee)

Bah. I restate my earlier sentiments. Morning breakast "food" at D&D sucks. One place that I find that makes a pretty good breakfast sandwich (and I think this has been said before by someone else) is The Wooden Nickel in Katonah (previously the Katonah Deli). Manny usually mans the grill and his experience makes for good food. =D>

1) This a food forum. Don't scare people away by even IMPLYING that cholesterol-laden b-fast sandwiches are remotely connected to anything unhealthy. (snicker).

2) Was it Uncle Joe's in Sleepy Hollow that served up a wedge with fried/scrambled eggs, potatoes, ham/bacon/sausage and cheese? i seem to remember a former partner having one of those on a regular basis when the former WAS/DAS used to cover Sleepy during the day.

Skoot.

Frank and Joes in P'ville I like 3 egg whites turkey and chesse with pepper and Ketchup on wheat toast. Get it for about $3.50 not bad

Grand Central Market/Deli- Somers/Putnam County Border(Mahopac)- The TrainWreck- 2 eggs made how ever you want it, 3 strips of bacon, couple of ham slices grilled, hashbrowns(not the shreaded ones) on a wedge... alil expensive but well worth it...

Biltmore deli in Rye Brook best bacon egg and cheese and sausage egg and cheese good, Must try!

What is a WEDGE?!?!!?

:roll: Awedge ,hoagie.hero all the same thing.

Pastrami, Eggs and Cheese!! That is all.....

PASTRAMI??? I GOT TO GIVE THAT A TRY!

:roll: Awedge ,hoagie.hero all the same thing.

Can't forget "GRINDER"

Heart Attack on a Wedge! =D>  =D>

hell yeah that what i'm talking about

anthony is good but if i have time mamaroneck dinner 2eggs homefries sausages and toast for $6.00 last tme i went there

You want a real heart attack on a roll?!..... go to Dantes's III in yorktown on Front St. right across from the highway dept. Ask for a Wacky or a Super Wacky. 2 eggs, lots of bacon, Cheese, Potatos, Salt, Pepper and Ketchup. Add a slice or two of thick sausage for the Super wacky! Excellent lunch food too btw. Grill closes at 1400.

In the immortal words of Adam Sandler....

Hoagies & grinders, hoagies & grinders

Navy beans, navy beans, navy beans

Navy beans, navy beans

Meatloaf sandwich

Sloppy joe, slop, sloppy joe

And one of the best sellers at a deli i worked in in college (The Bagel Co. in Poughkeepsie) was "the Yogi" = dbl egg, dbl bacon, dbl ham, dbl sausage, dbl cheese (dbl bypass) on an everything bagel. Now that is a belly bomber!

Best b'fast sandwich EVAR... used to get them all the time when I lived in NJ.

Taylor Ham, Fried Egg (broken yolk), American Cheese on a Toasted Hard Roll with Pepper and Kethcup.

Can't find them much in Westchester tho.

No one seems to know WTF "Taylor Ham" (AKA "pork roll") is.

And the meat HAS to be fried on the griddle, it can't be cold.

The only place I found locally that "got it" was the Tarrytown Deli in the Stop & Shop shopping center at 119 & B'way.

Uncle Jerry's in Sleepy used to make pretty dang good b'fast sandwiches too. Jerry (Jr & Sr) and Maria "got it".

-cmc-

STEAK, EGG AND CHEESE ON A ROLL from, once again, ROOSTER'S MARKET on Gendney Way in White Plains.

Bacon, Egg & Cheese w/ HOT PEPPERS AND HOT SAUCE on a toasted roll....... nothing like starting out a morning wit a little spice

Both the Wooden Nickel in Katonah or Dominic's on Westchester Ave in Mt. Vernon knows how to make a serious breakfast sandwich