Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ja3kfd

Katonah Parade Grand Marshall

12 posts in this topic

June 8th 2005 Jimmy boy will be the Grand Marshall of the Katonah Parade. As well he was made an Honorary Member of Katonah Fire Dept. So we hope to see all of you there this is a very proud moment for my family as to think this time last year he had surgery #2 and we were all praying and wondering if he would be recovering from all his left side deficets. He is truly a miracle and we would have never made it with out all your help and prayers. As well I can not forget that he is also a Honorary Member of Somers and Goldens Bridge Fd's. Jimmy is one lucky little boy to have so many people pulling for him.

Congrads to Jimmy can't wait for the parade season to start

Awesome news!

What a great parade to be marshal of! They couldn't have picked a better person!

Just a reminder...parade is tonight!!!!

Congrats to Jimmy Boy!

See you all tonight :D

Well as most of you know by know he was not at parade we are back at WCMC he had a bleed and we are awaiting the results of the MRI as soon as we know anything we will post it please keep praying for him.

Are thoughts and prayers are with you Get well Jimmy

I wish he had been able to make the parade, I'm sure he would have loved it! My wishes go out to Jimmy Boy and his family for his speedy recovery from this recent bump in the road and his safe return home. We'll see you at Yorktown in two weeks, right? :wink:

Feel better Jimmy Boy. 8)

There's always next year!