Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Should The Way Parades Are Judged Be Changed?

34 posts in this topic

I'm also sure that the owners of this site don't want you using their name for your little project. I've even spoken with them about my concerns and they even say you will have no authorization to do this.

Guys, this should prove that this guy is a liar and is making stuff up.

635, you don't think he's spoken to the site's owner? You better check with EMTBravo to confirm this. :flamed:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Did anyone watch Magnum P.I. ? Never knew who Robin Masters was right?

:blahblah:  :blahblah:  :blahblah: 

Maybe I'm in the minority here,  :blahblah:  :blahblah: 

No I think I'm in the minority, it doesn't matter to me either way.

x635 nobody cares what you think is the best. What a joke. Its gonna be hard for you to do that you dont know anything. That's why the judges are the judges and you are not. Parades are not going to change, everybody likes them the way they are. We are not only here for firefighting. If you cant even keep your truck clean and in shape you cant fight a fire.  I'm also sure that the owners of this site don't want you using their name for your little project. I've even spoken with them about my concerns and they even say you will have no authorization to do this. Nobody wants you and your stupid list, so go cry elsewhere

ALSFirefighter nobody would want to come to a parade if they were not judged. It is a competition. What are you a beauty queen with your smiling and waving to the crowd

You people have no idea

Is this a Joke? Or is he/she just stupid?

As far as I know there is only one owner.