Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Best Channels To Monitor Mohegan?

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone have recommendations as to what frequencies or agencies are best to monitor for jobs in the central Mohegan area?

Does anyone have recommendations as to what frequencies or agencies are best to monitor for jobs in the central Mohegan area?

Do you have freqs for Mohegan VAC and FD? Also Yorktown PD and Yorktown VAC? Those are the main ones obviously. Yorktown DPW on 45.200 but only hear activity in winter mostly.

453.6500MHz DPL 251 - Mohegan Lake FD

453.2750MHz DPL 226 - Mohegan Lake FD 46.26MHz repeater

462.2000MHz PL127.3 - Mohegan Lake VAC

154.7850MHz PL103.5 - Yorktown PD

476.7250MHz DPL 306 - Yorktown VAC

Mohegan FD is dispatched over 453.650 with simulcast over 46.26. All transmissions are over 453.650 with fireground operations conducted on FG1. Mohegan VAC is dispatched and operate on 462.200

Yorktown Ambulance (and associated Medic) are also on 154.400 MHz

Thanks, guys. I like listening to these channels, I just wish I could listen to tone-outs only sometimes. I have a scanner that is capable of that, it'sjust tough to fugure out.

Thanks, guys. I like listening to these channels, I just wish I could listen to tone-outs only sometimes. I have a scanner that is capable of that, it'sjust tough to fugure out.

You could always swing over and visit your wonderful co-workers who are workin. :-P

You might want to check out http://marksscanners.com/index.shtml for your scanner for easier instructions. From what I have heard, you can either scan or have it set for tones, you can't do both at the same time.