x635

Need Help Designing An EMTBravo Logo and Patch

9 posts in this topic

I'm looking to possibly design and produce an EMTBravo logo and patch. But I need help. Is there anyone here that is skilled in graphic design that could come up with patch or logo designs?

Also, any suggestions of your ideas for this would help as well.

If we get enough submissions, I'll put it up to the members to vote for the patch they like most.

Please post your submission on this thread

Pleasantville FD has a top notch graphics guy and marketing guy. I'll speak with him tomorrow and get back to you...

Thanks!

Seth, just my thoughts but I believe that any Logo should be one that encompasses FD, EMS and LE to properly represent the platform of the forums. While I understand that the name is EMTBravo and I would never advocate a name change I feel any logo should be inclusive of the valued input that is generated on the topics by all three disciplines. Again just my 2 cents.

99subi likes this

PEMO, I absolutely want to include all types and I completely agree. EMTBravo is just the name the site started with, and was based with my original AOL address that I had for years. The site grew to where it is today, and as you said, I would never change the name based on a large opposition.

One of the mottos of the forum and theme I want to go with is "Work Together.....Win Together"

How to incorporate that into a patch, I'm hoping to see some graphic ideas. I don't have the mindset to process that right now.

Does anyone out there have any rough designs or concepts to share?

Seth, call me later today. I have designs and logos from years

ago we never put to use.

I LOVE IT!