Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Hartsdale Pet Cemetery Fire - Great Truckwork By TL-15 Operator

3 posts in this topic

I was looking through Mike Messar's photos of the Hartsdale Pet Cemetery fire last night, and noticed a great setup of TL-15 and it really showcases the trucks versatility, and one of the reason's it's perfect for Hartsdale. But the reason it happened it because of the chauffer of TL-15 and considering the optimal placement. Nice job, strong work!

Check out the photos here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151699223539596.1073741857.175887864595&type=1

(BTW, the building on fire is the crematorium for pets. Ocassionally, it comes in as a "structure fire", but it's often just smoke from the process. Which is what I assumed, but was doubtful because of the time)

sfrd18 likes this

First, I was not there..... but, I do not see anything out the ordinary on this truck setup. I think if you are truck chauffer you should be expected to operate the truck you train and work with.

With this said, that is why I am a big fan of mid-mount tower ladders due to the low turntable to get under wires and with shorter booms.

x4093k, tglass59, fitzjr11 and 2 others like this