Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndyC3J

Catskill Fire-Cats 2013 Muster

11 posts in this topic

The Catskill Fire-Cats (Catskill Chapter of SPAAMFAA) will host their 37th Annual Antique Fire Apparatus Muster on Saturday August 10 - rain or shine - from 9 AM to 4 PM.

New location this year. The event will be held in the parking lot of the Orange County Government Center, located at 255 Main St. in Goshen, NY.

Fire apparatus of all ages are welcome, with emphasis on those 1988 or older to qualify for show judging awards ($20 entry fee per rig).

There will also be a "tricky tray", children's activities, raffles and more. Food and refreshments will be available.

Registration forms available on our website: http://www.catskillfirecats.com or contact muster chairman Leo Grabowski at (845) 629-7072.

Why the change in location?

1/2 the fun of the event was getting to see the trucks inside the warehouse. My son especially liked the big ARFF trucks because you don't see them at musters/parades.. In other news the Pump Primers muster at Harrisburg was AWESOME!

PCFD ENG58 likes this

There was a falling out of some sort between Mr. Leider and the club, and as a result, we have been ordered to vacate the warehouse within 90 days. I don't know all the gory details of what happened or why, but as they say, the show must go on. Yes, the warehouse collection has been the "big" draw for as long as he's been involved with us, but hopefully we can do well being back on our own at least for now.

Is there any type of vendors or swap meet Thanks.

Yes, I forgot to mention that in the original post. Vendors of firematic items or services are welcome, also.

Six days away. Fingers crossed hoping for a good turnout.....and even better weather!

EVENT IS THIS SATURDAY!

Catskill Fire Cats

37th Annual

Antique Fire Apparatus Muster

Saturday, August 10th from 9 AM to 4 PM (Rain or Shine)

Orange County Gov't Center

255 Main Street

Goshen, NY 10924

I will be there selling code 3 fire trucks & some Gi joe firefighers

RWC130 likes this

Event is TODAY!