x635

Anyone Having Cut And Paste Issues On The Forum?

7 posts in this topic

Is anyone specifically having issues cutting and pasting from other websites onto this board?

If so, let me know here. If you have resolved the issues, also let me know here. I'm currently working on the issue.

Thanks!

Seth

P.S. PLEASE let me know if you think there is a bug or issue with the forum via the PM system - sometimes I may not know about it.

Not just from other sites.

Quote & Multi quote do not work & I cant even copy/paste from word. Going on for over a month.

Last time I had a similar issue was a few years ago when our IT dept upgraded my browser, took EMT-B a few months to catch up.

OK, it *should* be working again. Bnechis and wraftery, can you test it by quoting this post using the quote feature and letting me know it's working again?

For some users, you may need to refresh your browser's cache by pressing CTRL & F5 simultaneously.

This is your cut and paste test from Ms Word

OK, it *should* be working again. Bnechis and wraftery, can you test it by quoting this post using the quote feature and letting me know it's working again?

For some users, you may need to refresh your browser's cache by pressing CTRL & F5 simultaneously.

1st time in 2 months

1st time in 2 months

Just let me know in the future (everyone) when you encounter issues with using the site. Sometimes I don't experience the same issues and need someone to give me a heads up.

Bnechis likes this