x635

Spy Shot - Wassaic New Ambulance 69-71

9 posts in this topic

Spy Shot by Markmets415

Wassaic New 69-71

2014 Ford E-450/Lifeline

Delivered last Friday evening

post-11-0-77140800-1393902871.jpg

I'm sure Mark will have more photos soon.

Aren't the headlights different on the newer models???

I believe they only changed the headlights on the F Series (trucks) and not the E Series (vans).

And shouldn't there be more blue on it?? lol

Spy Shot by Markmets415

Wassaic New 69-71

2014 Ford E-450/Lifeline

Your right that they changed the lights on the trucks, but they are using a truck chassis..

The origional post says its a E-450 and to me it looks like a Van Chassis.

Your right that they changed the lights on the trucks, but they are using a truck chassis..

They are using a Ford Econoline E-450 chasis (van cutaway). A few years ago, Ford updated the sheet metal on the front, giving it it's current and final style.

It appears to be a 138" WB chassis to me, which would make it an E-350. The E-450 is only available as a 158" WB chassis.

x635 likes this

It appears to be a 138" WB chassis to me, which would make it an E-350. The E-450 is only available as a 158" WB chassis.

My bad. It's a 147" Paraliner per Lifeline's website. Didn't know they only made the E-450's for 158" and longer....good to know, thanks.

I'm just surpised it's not 4x4, and that MarkMets415 hasn't posted more photos yet.

markmets415 likes this

My bad. It's a 147" Paraliner per Lifeline's website. Didn't know they only made the E-450's for 158" and longer....good to know, thanks.

It's the same with the GM Type IIIs. The G3500 chassis is only available as a 139" WB and the G4500 chassis is only available as a 159" chassis.

x635 likes this

I'm just surpised it's not 4x4, and that MarkMets415 hasn't posted more photos yet.

The few 4x4 E-Series ambulances I've seen had a pretty high rear load height, maybe that was a consideration?

Been real busy with work and the FD, I'll see what I can do as far as some photos, it is the 147" Paraliner Lifeline.

x635 likes this