Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cutty630

New Firefighting Show Coming Next Week

5 posts in this topic

While watching tv tonight there was a commercial on discovery about a show called "Firehouse USA (BOSTON)". I believe it is going to air next Tuesday on discovery. If I get the chance I will check the discovery web site for more info. It looked cool with actual footage of on scene fire calls, I guess we will see what comes of it............ [-o<

Special sneak preview next Tuesday at 10PM (repeating at 1AM and the following weekend) on the Discovery Channel. Should be premeiring as a regular series soon.

Firehouse USA: Boston  

Meet Boston’s bravest —the men of Engine 37, Ladder 26. Viewers go behind the firefighters’ gear and under their helmets in Firehouse USA: Boston, the new unscripted series from the producers of American Chopper. By fitting the firehouse with lenses and installing micro cameras on the trucks and ladders, we are bringing our audience to the heart of the house. They will experience all of the drama and real life perils through the eyes of these heroes. Led by Captain Paul Carey and Captain Stephen Paschal, the men prepare to battle raging infernos and save lives. Grizzled veterans and fresh rookies open up to share the danger, pain and joy of belonging to this elite unit. Forged in fire, the relationships that develop create a band of brothers. They’d die for one another, but can they live with each other in Firehouse USA: Boston?  

The show sounds awesome and is about one of my favorite FD's! I can't wait to see it! Heard it may be a little drama-laden, though.

Quite a few jakes up there are not too keen on it. I'll watch one show and make my mind up from there.

This was a great show.....Could use a little tweaking here and there, but defeintly sends a good inspiring image to the public, IMO. I hope they show a little more diversity in what we do, such as showing the training school, EMS calls, dispatch, maitenence, inspections, etc etc. I can see in the show how the general public could percieve it as "boring" though.

Let's hope this show does well.....because if it does, we will be seeing it in other cities....hopefully cities like LA City. I'd also like to see this show come out on DVD. So let all your friends and family know to watch it so this show continues on.

BTW, whoever is comparing this show to "Rescue Me"...."Rescue Me" is a FICTIONAL drama....this is a reality series.

I thought the show was good and very real. I was a little disapointed at the lack of "action" it got kinda boring but hey at least it was the real deal.

How much editing do you think was done when the driver got lost going to the working fire? haha

God Bless the Brothers of Baaaston FD!

TWO THUMBS UP! =D>