Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x242Steve

New Boston FD Show on DSC

6 posts in this topic

I worked about 2 blocks away from the E37/L26/D5 house for 4 years, and they are a busy bunch...

Also, instead of a boring old tennis ball on the end of their stick, they have a Stimpy (as in Ren &) doll!

And to all my fellow Yankees fans- these guys have the honor of protecting Fenway Park.

It would appear that they will be running this show in the same time slot as Rescue Me...

Discovery Channel’s new one-hour weekly series FIREHOUSE USA: BOSTON provides an engrossing look at a close-knit company of firefighters in one of the country’s great historical hubs, as they live, play and work together, responding to both life-threatening emergencies and common catastrophes.

The weekly series will premiere on Tuesday, July 26 in primetime (exact time TBD), and air on subsequent Tuesdays. Discovery will feature a “sneak peek” of FIREHOUSE USA: BOSTON on Tuesday, June 14 from 10-11 PM (ET/PT).

what did everyone think?

I liked that there was actually fire footage in it... not sure about the commentary though

If I recall correctly,Lt Mulane was an FDNY jake before coming to Boston.....his dad is our Dist VP IAFF....

According to the listings at www.zap2it.com this episode will be repeated 6/19-10P, 6/20-1AM, 6/21-8PM&11PM.

for those who saw it is it worth watching?

I thought it was pretty good. Id like to see more footage with body cameras, show people that you really cant see anything. Id also like to see regular alarms that turn out to be malfunctions so that people see what we actually do other than fight fires. Overall has definate potential we'll just have to wait and see what the rest of the season brings.