Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest irishfire

South Glens Falls

4 posts in this topic

What compines are go to the Hudson Valley Convetion this yea and what trucks are they bring and when are they leaving head quaters.

What would they do it there was a job back in town and everyone is partying in the convetion on that parade day??

Just a thing that was on my mind

Katonah takes one engine up and that leaves on friday,we had it set up that Bedford Hills was dispatched to any structure related call with us.

I--the baby chief am staying until tomorrow evening (returning Saturday afternoon)and we are leaving 2 officers and numerous deputy chiefs behind. We took our source truck up there. We also have been offered M/A from 2 surrounding dept's if need be.

We (Buchanan) left behind an Assist. Chief, the Capt., 2 Lt.'s & a whole slew of Deputies. A Deputy was given one of the Chiefs cars, since he was going to be around. We took up our Rescue-Pumper (E-161), which is our 2nd due. It was taken up on Friday night & was back in the village early Sunday i believe. We had like 6 alarms while we were up there (thats a lot for us lol). If an alarm sounded like it had potential to be a job, our guys were told to activate the Tri-Village response so as to muster up some more manpower.