Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x242Steve

Website "Buddy" Photo @ Mamaroneck Parade?

38 posts in this topic

i didn't see you and your brokein ankle where were you i was in village of mamaroneck EMS 19

#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

i didn't see you and your brokein ankle where were you i was in village of mamaroneck EMS 19 

#-o  #-o  #-o  #-o  #-o  #-o  #-o  #-o  #-o

I must have walked by you about 4 times then!

On a side note - I got plenty of shots of the parade - practically filled up my camera. The shots from the beginning of the parade came out great, some of the ones after it got a little darker left a little to be desired. All picts will be submitted this coming weekend.

Sounds great 648.

I rode good ol' E5 from Pelham. After, i had my chauffers wheel me around the carnival. Too bad i forgot my sharpie, otherwise id have a completely covered cast.

I still can't believe they let Pudge drive anything bigger than the rescue - how does he see over the steering wheel?

he sits on some old rolled up hoses.

I rode good ol' E5 from Pelham.  After, i had my chauffers wheel me around the carnival.  Too bad i forgot my sharpie, otherwise id have a completely covered cast.

i so happy that your old truck didn't break down this year lol

You and I both know i prefer the ladder.

EMS Buff, you must be thinking of the Pelham Manor Antiques, and in case you wanted to know one of them did break down before the parade and had to be push-started. Ask EClemente about that.

And EClemente, You and I both know I dont need hoses to sit on, I just need the ladder to get up on the hose bed to repack after the job.