Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
61MACKBR1

Live Yonkers FD, Mount Vernon FD, & 60 Control on EMTBra

14 posts in this topic

Any thoughts, ideas, timeframes, and/or plans, to have EMTBravo.com cover a Web Link to the Live Dispatch Channels of Yonkers FD (46.50), Mount Vernon FD and 60 Control ? (White Plains FD and New Rochelle FD would ALSo be very nice to have). Just curious to know if Seth and EMTBravo were planning on adding any Live Dispatch Links via this Web Site in the near future?

new rochelle FD and EMS is dispatched by 60 control, so any live feed from 60 ( that includes 33.96) would cover New Ro.

Scan CT does have a live feed of 60, but if i remember correctly, it is off of one of the 46.26 repeaters.

Yes however they have Fairfield county and Westchester county on the same channel so its hard to listen to one nevermind both at the same time. A live feed of 60ctrl would be GREAT!

If EMTBravo Network could have a Link to be able to listen LIVE to both the Yonkers Fire Department Dispatch Channel, as well as 60 Control, and maybe even the Mount Vernon FD Dispatch Channel, all of us would be able to hear a lot of action. Does anyone have an idea if EMTBravo Network is planning on doing this?

Would be a cool link for the site to have. What are the odds? :D

yes i agree to it would be nice to have the link but i think it might take up to much space on the emtbravo web site for something like that. but it would be cool to have that maybe even put it where the chat room link is there was only one time that i see that link use before

new rochelle FD and EMS is dispatched by 60 control,  so any live feed from 60 ( that includes 33.96) would cover New Ro.   

Scan CT does have a live feed of 60, but if i remember correctly, it is off of one of the 46.26 repeaters.

and to answer Shantz02 the web site it now back on line so you guys can listen to westchester and fairfeld county

Would love to see the Yonkers FD, 60 Control and Mount Vernon FD Dispatch Channels added to EMTBravo.com as one of the Links off of the Main Page, with a separate incident page to comment off of the dispatches. Seth, I know that many of the members of EMTBravo would be forever in your debt, if you could pull this off.

YonkersR3,

Hope you get YFD feed soon. Problem may be that the cops control the dispatching and maybe they are uptight about allowing it. That is just a guess on my part. Maybe one of this board's moderators can weigh in on that. Most surprising nobody has so far attempted a YFD live feed.

Happy July 4th to all.

hey doc the cops don't control the fire dispatch...there is an fd lt in there and they just sort of rent space and dispatcher time from the police...however if you all will be broadcasting me there is a fee. You can contact my agent at 1-866-dispatch...and they will get you guys the account set up for when I am on the air k.

What is funny is news 12 called the other day asking me if the fire/police dept was broadcast over any websites...so if it happens please keep it amongst the members...private...news 12 has been getting awful annoying calling everytime we set off a tone...what is it? should we roll?....leave me alone.................................................................

Oh yeah I think they are going to do an exposé on disorderly youths in Yonkers ...cause they keep asking us questions about what priority these calls go in as and if camera's on the city's southwest side would help...right...why don't they go down and move the youths along and see how easy it really is.

HA HA HA your kidding right news12 actually calls you guys and begs you to tell them where the fire is when i called them one time for the general alarm in mamaroneck village and the fire in CT that they called 12 departments from westchester going to CT.both time said thank you but we have other story pending do you belive that, yet they still when to the all hands at mamaroneck that night so they where lied to me :---) :---) :---) :---) :---) :---) :---)

Doesn't Snooze 12 have a scanner any longer? I saw one up there a couple of years back.

Last i saw News12 had the 785D with card..dont know if they still have it though.

Not sure of the setup in the News room these days. But when I had set them up going back a few years. They had two roof antennas feeding two BC9000. I know when they moved the news room they did setup one digital scanner. Not sure if the second antenna was moved over. They also had a news beeper.