x635

The EMTBravo Incident Alert Shoutbox is Back! Can You Help?

3 posts in this topic

Fellow Members,

You've probably noticed the "Incident Alert Live" box is once again at the top of the forum index. This was a popular feature before we upgraded the forums several months back, and it went on hiatus until a new solution was found.

The Shoutbox be used for putting out incidents in real time, even minor incidents. For example, someone can post in the box "Ardsley responding to a car fire on the New York State Thruway" or to inquire about incidents, such as "What does Somers have?". Very similar to the updates many of you make on various fire wires.

Please help to make this newly reestablished feature as successful as before. It's as simple as adding a sentence. 

An example of what it looks like. It can be found on the TOP OF THE MAIN PAGE of the forum index.

shoutbox.jpg

(NOTE:If you don't like it, click on "My Prefs" on the box and you can choose not to display it)

-Seth G.

Billy likes this

I hope many of you will help out with this new feature. It's as simple as adding a sentence.

I will help out where I can. My biggest problem will be that I tend to hear about incidents and think them not interesting enough to rate a shout.

EmsFirePolice and x635 like this