Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Anybody planning on going to Baltimore?

13 posts in this topic

I'm just curious, who on the board is planning on going to Baltimore (Firehouse Expo)

I'm planning on attending, and I'm looking foward to it, haven't been to it since 2002. Not only is the expo great, but the parade and flea market cap it off nicely. Also, the Inner Harbor is quite a nice place for a convention.

Pleasantville is going from Tuesday till Sunday. Great hands on training and great pip's. We are going to the Orioles game fri night if you or any one is interested in going to the game with me pm me becaue I'm orderiing the tickets this week. Hope to see you there We will be staying in the days inn right across the street. Feel free to stop on by or give me a call

We are sending a few down--including myself. We will be at the Inner Harbor Marriot across the street.

Seth--how bout a group shot IFO the stadium or the station across the street--better yet---MAX's !!! LOL

See ya all there!!!

Ardsley is also going from Friday to Sunday. Give us a call seth

i am planning on going down on friday and coming back after the parade on sunday

Ardsley is also going from Friday to Sunday.  Give us a call seth

I'll be in touch. Last time I went, I went with Ardsley, it was Joe C., Pat, Richie, Mark, Matt, and Chris and we had a great time, more after the expo then during, lol. We'll go out again. If Mark goes, make sure he brings a swimsuit and decon supplies this time.

Hope to see all you guys here on this thread down there, we should definetly try to get together and do something.

I'll be there. Just have to figure out what days and a few other things.

I'll be in Balto from Weds - Sat.

Gimme a hollar if ya want...

P'ville getting a bunch of tickets pm if interested

im going down on tues thru sunday

I'll probably be down Wednesday to Saturday night.

at the convention look for the FOOLS party on either thrusdayor fridaynight, it is usually at the POWERPLANT, a buddy and I went to it last year and it was agreat time. check it out