Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

FDNY Exam #2043 Update

6 posts in this topic

Planned Date of List Establishment From Firefighter Exam #2043  

The FDNY expects that list #2043 will be established for use in time for the May 2004 probationary firefighter class; the date of list establishment will depend on the FDNY's ability to complete the required number of medicals and background investigations for those eligibles on the top of the list. When the list is established it will run concurrent with firefighter lists #'s 7514, 0532 & 7029. Eligibles on the previous lists will be considered ahead of the eligibles on list # 2043.  

Hey maybe someone can help with a problem that i heard about today. So far only rumor but I have heard from one source outside fdny and I also heard the same from an fdny member. List 2043 has be or is in the process of being thrown out because of the lack of minorities. If this is true it really sucks, any info please let me know. I know that it's not official yet but has anybody heard of the rumor. I heard it today sat the 28???????? [-o< please don't let it be true

I to have heard from FDNY guys that #2043 could possibly be getting thrown out.. no reasons given. But if the reason you state are true, that would be the biggest buch of bullshit i've ever heard. [-X I got a 100 on the written and passed the agility no problem. if they toss the list it's just not fair.

250 people already got their investigation packets.....If its going be thrown out, whoever wants to trash it is running dangerously low on time.....not to mention the class action lawsuit that would occur...

Well all in all I hope what I heard was just a rumor. I'm sure everyone else feels the same way. I have neve heard of something like this happening, but who knows. Does anyone know what the scoop with the list numbers is. Has anybody gotten them yet, or know when they are coming out???????