Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

"Firehouse USA" Delayed Until Fall

10 posts in this topic

Apparently, the new Discovery Channel Reality Series "Firehouse USA:Boston" has been delayed until the fall.

The show, which one episode was shown as a sneak preview in June, was scheduled to start airing Tuesday nights at 10 begining July 26th on the Discovery Channel. Now, the DSC site says "premiering in the fall", and rumor has it that the show is being moved to make time to reedit several episodes, gain more "action" footage, and to give it a more favorable timeslot.

It's too bad, because I was really looking foward to the start of this show.

#-o #-o That really sucks I was looking forward to that show, when in the fall is it going to start?? ](*,) ](*,)

it is probabally going to be better with a lot more action scenes. It probabally will be well worth the wait.

Im thinking it will be worth the extra wait. Id like to see more action scenes etc. Hopefully it will retain the complete reality feel that it had. I saw the first episode while in the hospital, and it was definitely a great show.

well at least we wont have to stay up till midnight watching fire house USA and Rescue Me

All it is is a FD rendition of "Cops," and honestly really sucks. Reality TV isn't reality if it has to be "re-edited."

Besides they picked Boston to do the show in......

GO YANKEES!!!

Wolf,

I have to agree with you there. Maybe they should focus more on firehouse life and show how many alarms they actually go on instead of just fires. Make it a real reality show, show everyone that works in the house, as well as those who end up there detailed, etc. Its supposed to be about reality, then show everyone that, that fires are a very small part of what we actually do.

the bravest now that was a good show im sure fire house usa will be just as good if not better but i am looking forward to the bravest comeing back.

they sould do it in ny no the town or the red socks