Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Which Dept. has the coolest Dept. Patches.

19 posts in this topic

which dept. in westchester county do u think has the coolest Dept. patch.

I think peekskill because it is simple, yet big, yet just the right size, and it looks soo kool. :angry:

Edited by PFDSnapshot

Which Peekskill patch? I personally like the one worn by the career staff because it reflects all of what the department performs.

Otherwise, Hartsdale has a nice simple patch and Buchanan's is also very unique.

I think Ardsley has the nicest patch, very unique, and detailed. Also has a very old and neat history to it.

Sleepy Hollow has the greatest patch - anything depicting the Headless Horseman takes first prize.

Squad 11 & Special Operations from Yonkers

pfne062.jpg

i know it is the bronx but i love it

Sleepy Hollow has the nicest patch. I agree with ENGINE 235

Can you guys post the patches you're talking about so we can see them?

EClemente,

Know someone down there, great patch.

EClemente,

Know someone down there, great patch.

Naw i just always thought it was a sweet patch cause it is funny and i remeber those to guys from Bugs bunny cartoons when i was a kid

I'm gonna go with Sleepy Hollow, and speaking of patches......Thanks to those who responded, but I'm still in SERIOUS need for a few of them. Like Verplank and Hartsdale...I have some to trade but would happily buy. Lemme know. Thanks,

i havew to say verplanck does with the shamrock and the leperchun it fit the big green fire trucks

Verplank's is nice, but I'd have to go with Eastchester. It's simple, and I like the way it has "Bronxville Tuckahoe Eastchester" around the edge

FDVA Has Very Professional Patch

Edited by top33gun

I think Buchanans' is cool- two hands with a hammer and chisel splitting an atom- now that's cool!!

take a close look at Briarcliff Manor's patch. There's a good reason why the stallion pulling the horse-drawn steamer has an extra large "fifth leg"

The rest, they say, is left up to the observer's imagination.... ;)

I think sleepy hollow eng. 86 union hose company patch is the coolest it has the horseman and the new and first ever union hose on it. I also agree with eng 235 sleepy does have the coolest.

I'd have to say that I like most of the area's patches, because they give me something to stare at in the hallway at work....

In all seriousness, I like some more then others. Some likes include Briarcliff, FDVA, Peekskill (volunteer not career, sorry ALS), and Skooter's "WHACKER" patch.

Our old Company patch, "we take our hats off to no one," was a good one, and one of these days it will be updated and brought back to life, adorning a logo similar to that of a commercial fire we had about 4 years ago....any guesses?