Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tbendick

West Harrison Repeater

10 posts in this topic

Is West Harrison still using a cross band repeater? If so what freq is it currntly on? I thought it was set to 453.925 but havn't heard anything on that.

Thanks

that the frequency that have in my scanner and it work are you sure you type it in right or maybe the squelch is to low maybe that can help

That repeater has been turned off(may have been the radio channel letting the taxi guys on 46.26 Just what I've Heard)

That repeater has been turned off(may have been the radio channel letting the taxi guys on 46.26 Just what I've Heard)

thats not true it was off line but it's back online with the new frequnicy

And that would be??????????????????

453.925 sorry that the new reapeter frequincy

i see what you mean i'm not geting it anymore i wonder what happen is there anyone out there that is with the west harrison fd that can us and tell me if the cross band is off line

i see what you mean i'm not geting it anymore i wonder what happen is there anyone out there that is with the west harrison fd that can us and tell me if the cross band is off line

I've been down Fla. for the past 10 days, and as far as I am aware the repeater is up and running! 453.925 was just re-programmed into the system in May or so!

Yes, it is still up and running. I still pick it up just fine down on the Sound Shore. The signal is not as strong as the previous one. If needed, the PL is DPL 243

Hope this info helps

LFD171

That's is true, when we changed over frequencies, it was suggested to kick it down a notch or two, by 60 Control ( I believe) ; so the high exulted one (2501) agreed. Hope this helps everyone out