Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tbendick

Emergency on DVD

7 posts in this topic

Just got a 32 episode DVD collection for my Birthday. Have to say that I am amazed at how good the quality of the DVD's are. In total there are 8 DVD's in the set. Doing some looking around the net.. It looks as if these where made from the columbia releases. The offical Season one is due out this month.

Not sure which online store she purchased it from. However here is link to the DVD's from one of the places I found.

http://dvdavenue.tv/products.php?iProductI...CollectionID=79

Also comming out soon is the first season on DVD.

Emergency Season One DVD

Emergency-Menu.jpg

I'm very jealous as I anxiously await August 23rd!!!

Thanks for the review....I was actually considering purchasing that set, but doubtful the deal was legit, and skeptical about the quality..

I wish I had the $$$ to buy.....but instead, I've got the Universal DVD coming, and gonna spend the money I could buy this set with on a another trip to LA!

Got my Emergency 51 DVD's today! Mailed from Canada.

Season one and two. Watching episode " THE OLD ENGINE " first view Sept 29 1973

KMG365

For all you Emergency fans, I met a woman last summer at a party in Brewster named Kristen, when she heard I was a firefighter she said her husband was Randy Mantooth from Emergency. I thought she was nuts. She than showed me some of her wedding pictures and sure enough she is married to Randy. She gave me his business card with his website www.randymantooth.com its a funny site.

She's a sweet girl, and very cute. Met her and Randy a few years ago at a ceremony in LA. Randy was very gracious and a pretty nice guy. I think I put away like three shots of JD before I could talk to him. I mean here I was talking with one of my childhood heroes. I was like stunned.

Edited by JBE

For anyone interested you can buy the emergency DVD set in Walmart for $30 so you dont have to mail away for it

Mofire24 is right WalMart Rt.6 also has Adam 12 set.

:D