Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FFD260

1st Responder News web page

4 posts in this topic

I've visited this webpage, and would like to see more. Unfortunelty, to see more you need to register. The large amount of information they require for a free membership is ridiculous,(your name,home addy and phone, work addy and phone, etc etc)and when I finally did give all the information, and after trying several different combos, it stated my phone numbers were not valid (which they were) and wouldnt register me. An email to them about this was never replied to, so I've given up for now and guess I will hafta settle for the print newspaper, which I can and do enjoy.

Don't worry Seth, i to had this same problem when i tried to register a while back. I tried different numbers too, anything, but nothing would work! I guess i'll just have to keep relying on the prsint newspaper which my firehouse gets a few copies of. It kinda stinks because its a good source of info about emergency services for New York State and surrounding areas. It would be a lot easier to just check it out online, but oh well. Good luck Seth, and to whoever else tries!!!

BFD1054