Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Chipotle

5 posts in this topic

I was curious if anyone on this board has tried Chipote and loves it as much as I do?

I wonder why we can't have one in the Westchester area???

For those not in the know, Chipotle is a good food quick place. They serve gigantic burritos stuffed with fresh variety of ingredients that you choose and watch them build right in front of you at a cheap price. All food, like the steak chicken and carnitas is also marinated and cooked fresh daily.

My favorite is the carnitas burrito, with rice black beans sour cream and cheese.

The actual resturants also have a really neat look to them as well. They tend to locate in "corporate" areas.

http://www.chipotle.com

Edited by x635

Sorry x635,

As you very well know, the best burritos in our area are served at Taquero Mariachi on Central Ave in White Plains.

Chipolte is great...

I highly recommend the Burrito Bol (sic) with chicken, black beans, rice, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, and hot salsa.

they're all over the place out here in chicagoland, my favorite is the fajita burrito (saute peppers and onions instead of black beans) the chicke, beef, and pork fillings are all really good - but they are a little heavy on the rice.