Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

jetBlue makes x635 happy, again!

11 posts in this topic

So, you all know how much I love jetBlue.

Well, now that they have added the new (and are the launch customer for) the Embraer E-190 100 Seat Passenger jet to their fleet of Airbus A-320's they have announced a major expansion, including two routes I have hoped for for a long, long time.

The first....JFK-Austin, Texas for $79 each way. I have been dying to go to Austin and Texas for a long, long time......yet the fares always seemed unreasonable. Now, not only are the fares great....but the airline going there is awesome and I can watch live Direct TV or listen to XM Satellite Radio the whole way!

Next....JFK-Boston/Logan for $25 each way. Can't beat that for a quick 40 minute trip to Boston.

Thankfully, my large jetBlue credit will last me until after my probation is over, and then I can take advantage of jetBlues newest destinations, and fly on this awesome new plane.

Just sharing some of my joy. Previously, I didn't think it got any better after B6 announced they were flying to Burbank, but they topped themselves again!

More information here:

http://www.jetblue.com/specialoffers/sale....ntcmp=e190_110&

welcome_e190.gif

http://www.jetblue.com/travelinfo/ourfleet/e190.asp

I'm really liking that $25 to Boston. I may have to take a trip up there to watch the JETS beat the Patriots! :D:D:D

I'm really liking that $25 to Boston. I may have to take a trip up there to watch the JETS beat the Patriots!  ;)  :angry:  :D

amen

The only problem going to Boston for $25 by plane, it'll cost that much in gas and tolls and take you just as long to get to JFK

Am I wrong or is x635 just a little tooooo excited about the whole Jetblue thing? remember it is okay to love your airline, just don't LOVE your airline! the turbine blades may cause chaffing!

P.S. Shouldn't you be studying knots or something???????

Edited by cheekmedic

when is jetblue going to hawaii

Tell me about it. Until they get a route to there, Continental is your friend (non-stop from Newark to Maui - awesome).

Tell me about it. Until they get a route to there, Continental is your friend (non-stop from Newark to Maui - awesome).

wow, how big of a hole does that burn in your pocket?....no fd pun intended

When I went to Hawaii, I flew from Newark to Honolulu on Continental for $485/pp Round Trip. That was a GREAT price. Now you can do RT from Newark to Maui (OGG) for about $700-800/pp. Still pretty decent.

Or, you can do JFK to Orlando for $ 59 each way. I'm outta here !! Gotta go see the mouse.

Jet Blue is the best. I just flew to honolulu from newark non stop for 900$ on continental for my honeymoon, and they have nothing on jet blue !!