Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ems-buff

Citywide or lifeline Ambulances?

11 posts in this topic

Well here is the problem. I'm looking for Info. on the Commpanys and i can't find any info on these companys. I know they exist i've seen them at Sound Shore Medical Center. Now my Question is can someone help me in getting info on them like maybe a website or a Number to ask questions.

thanks everyone

Citywide Mobile Response Corp. 1624 Stillwell Ave, Bronx NY 10461-718-597-6100

LifeLine Ambulance/Galaxy Transportation 1865 Mayflower Avenue, Bronx NY 10461 718-824-4500

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but my father and 2 other guys started Citywide in the early 70s.

Citywide Mobile Response Corp. 1624 Stillwell Ave, Bronx NY 10461-718-597-6100

LifeLine Ambulance/Galaxy Transportation 1865 Mayflower Avenue, Bronx NY 10461 718-824-4500

Thank you Skooter I appreciated it

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but my father and 2 other guys started Citywide in the early 70s.

What do they do as far as buses. What I mean is do they do 911 and transports like Transcare and Empress, or are they just a transport company?

Well, I probably should have clarified that a little bit, but my father has been seperated from Citywide since around 1980 or 1981. However, as far as I can tell, and as far what he has told me, they are a transport company contracted to nursing homes and such. I don't think they do 911, however, I could be wrong as things could have changed over the last 25 years.

Well, I probably should have clarified that a little bit, but my father has been seperated from Citywide since around 1980 or 1981. However, as far as I can tell, and as far what he has told me, they are a transport company contracted to nursing homes and such. I don't think they do 911, however, I could be wrong as things could have changed over the last 25 years.

At this time, I do not believe that Citiwide has any contracts with any of the voluntary hospitals in the FDNY EMS 911 system.

Lifeline doesn't either.

Does Lifeline still have the agreement with OLM to do the private transports (not 911 - OLM EMS does that)?

Does Lifeline still have the agreement with OLM to do the private transports (not 911 - OLM EMS does that)?

Yes.

Lifeline is easy to spot. They have the Vans that are painted to look just like FDNY buses. :rolleyes:

Citywide and Lifeline do not do 911 within the city limits. You see them all over the Bronx but they only do transports.

And that just proves the FDNY colors are so great that Lifeline needed to copy them!