Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firemn23

Praise for Seth

18 posts in this topic

Seth I just want you to know, and i think everyone else here should do the same and say thank you. You have given us a forum, with mainly your time and money to see what other departments are doing and to also take pride in our own department.

Just remember no matter what anyone emails or posts about you, you know who and where your friends are. For this i thank you and if i haven't told you congratulations on becoming a paid fireman in hartsdale. Also don't be a stranger from your first home.

from your friends

Paul and Jen

firemn23 is right, you are a good person with a wonderful sorce of information. I don't think i could belong to any better fire/ems forum and i would not have this site any other way, thank you for your time, your friend, steve

Thanks Paul, for your words and thought of the post. I truly appreciate it, it means a lot :D

I also agree wholeheartedly!!! You know what you put into this board to make it work, and unless you've been there and done that, people shouldn't be so quick to critisize.

For the record, I, for one feel you have done one hell of a job here! Sad fact though, the bigger it gets the more diversified the membership. BUT, Seth, know this you have a heck of a lot more members in your corner than you may be prone to realize. KEEP THE FAITH and keep up the EXCELLENT work! Oh yeah, by the way, Congratulations on your new employment! GOOD LUCK and STAY SAFE!!!!!

I totally have to agree with the above. Good job Seth! This site would not be today if it wasn't for you.

Seth - everyone that has posted in this thread is 110% right. You have gone out of your way to make this possible. A place for insomniacs like my self to spend their long, sleepless nights, or days, at a computer and discuss anything from training, to holloween costumes that should be made punishable by law. :D Anyone who has the audacity and "cajones" to badmouth you, or the work you have done to make this possible, is, in my and in many other peoples opinons...well, continuing this sentence would break the rules of the forum, but you get the picture. Keep up the excellent work, and don't take anything those @$$holes say to heart. They don't know you, they don't know the effort you put in to make this site possible. And as DOC said - Congrats on the new job. I was wondering why Hartsdale had 2 fires this week. Now it makes sense!! :D:P . Just playin - keep up the good work

Art

Seth - everyone that has posted in this thread is 110% right. You have gone out of your way to make this possible. A place for insomniacs like my self to spend their long, sleepless nights, or days, at a computer and discuss anything from training, to holloween costumes that should be made punishable by law.  ;)  Anyone who has the audacity and "cajones" to badmouth you, or the work you have done to make this possible, is, in my and in many other peoples opinons...well, continuing this sentence would break the rules of the forum, but you get the picture. Keep up the excellent work, and don't take anything those @$$holes say to heart. They don't know you, they don't know the effort you put in to make this site possible. And as DOC said - Congrats on the new job.  I was wondering why Hartsdale had 2 fires this week. Now it makes sense!! :lol:  :P . Just playin - keep up the good work

Art

Couldn't of said it better my self.

Also, congrats on the Hartsdale job Seth. You deserve it!

-vinny

Copied from the "Where did my post go?" thread...

My .02

I joined this forum shortly after it's creation, read a lot but never posted much.

Then life got in the way and I stopped visiting.

The e-mails send over the weekend motivated me to get back involved.

When I logged on I was pleasantly surprised at how much it had grown and changed.

It is a great place to share information, serious and not.

It is a great place to simply interact with others in the field.

From what you learned at training or a call, to what you joke about when hanging out in quarters.

I have been involved with the development of several "topic based" internet forums (mostly for the 4x4 enthusiast community) so I understand the amount of time and effort it takes; and have learned that trying too hard to regulate the content often results in MORE disguntled members than LESS.

If you remove the "comraderie" and make it "serious information only" it will become a resource, not a community.

If that is what the Admin's want, then so be it.  It will be a useful and unique resource.

But, it will also be a loss.  A loss of a unique forum for communication between the "rank and file" of different departments and agencies.  I loss of a way for people involved in, and interested in, Emergency Services to interact, develop friendships and relationships.

Things to think about...

-cmc-

Seth, you have done a good thing by building this forum. And the other members have done a good thing by turning it in to a community.

I have shown it to a number of friends and colleagues since I have been down here in VA and all of them have been surprised, impressed and even a little jealous.

Now if I could just get them to stop calling me a "Damn Yankee". :lol:

Good work and thank you!

-cmc-

Seth still has to make it out of the acadamey first!!! But Im sure he will , he got a 100 on the last test moving him ever slowly towards the top of the class.!!! Keep up the good work and he has no demerits ------sofar

Seth,

Don't let the B******S wear you down. You do a great thing here, and if I have done anything to add to your level of anger and annoyance, I most sincerely apologize.

SETH,

Keep up the good work on the site it is great, I am sure it will beeven better when you are done at the WCFTC, keep up the good work!!!!!!

SETH,

Keep up the good work on the site it is great, I am sure it will be even better when you are done at the WCFTC, keep up the good work!!!!!!

Stop blowing smoke up his a** - the site, as well as him, SUCKS!

JUST KIDDING!!!!

This has become one of my favorite places to visit during my "down-time." It is a good resource, when used right, and is quite entertaining from time to time.

If only you could post more pictures of yourself in "Cadet wear..."

Keep up the good work, you're doing a damn fine job.

PS - Still looking for my post! :rolleyes:

i agree with out this site i would have not been as good in trainnig and protecting my self from mistake or good thing have done before

this site is like history with out the info histroy will repeat it self.

LEARN IT< LIVE IT < LOVE IT

Thank you so much seth for your time on running this site

Seth,

I feel just as many of the supporters have posted.The time and thought you have devoted to EMTBravo has started new friendships and helped many people learn about the Emergency / Fire Service in general.Please know that many people never achieve the the Network of followers that you have. Keep up the good work.

PS We need our EMTBRavo :)

PS  We need our EMTBRavo  :)

My name is Alex and im addicted to EMTBravo. lol. If it wasnt for this awesome forum, i wouldnt be able to follow as much as I do down here at school. Its like medicine for me.

When i opened the page and saw you were thinking of closeing down EMTBravo, i had no idea what i was going to do for incedent alerts and importaint questions I needed to ask. I want to say, thank you very much Seth for keeping this board alive and running. It is greatly appericated.

THANK YOU SETH!!!

I love these forums, and my addiction is growing to them more and more every time I visit. I learn and share knowledge here, all made possible by you. It is a great environment here, and everyone here for the most part are intelligent mature individuals, un-like the trolls that can be found on other forums.

Thanks Again!