Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hudson144

Pellets For Wood Pellet Stoves: Where are they?

7 posts in this topic

Where the hell are all the pellets? I guess we all had the same idea, to save $$ on oil and went for the pellet stoves. The only problem now...where to get the pellets without being overcharged for the product?

good luck ..had to travel to the catskills to get 15 bags!!!! they say they are coming but when ???? just dont know .... good luck :angry:

One of the biggest suppliers of wood pellets was in La. and was whiped out by Katrina

Try John Meeker from Somers FD at Fireglow....he might have sources for you...

They are the hardest thing to find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had 2 tons on order at Agway in the end of Oct and ended up only getting 10 bags from them. Let me know where to go to find some.

They are the hardest thing to find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had 2 tons on order at Agway in the end of Oct and ended up only getting 10 bags from them.  Let me know where to go to find some.

There is a store in brewster on rt 22 by the intersection of rt 312 on the same side as McDonalds.

tri-county coal and pellets on old rt 6 in carmel recieved a shipment this morning... 10 bags per car...no ton's are being sold.