Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

x635's Great Thanksgiving Eve!

4 posts in this topic

Last night (Thanksgiving Eve), my girlfriend and myself traveled down to NYC via a Metro North M7 train (very cool....yes Max, a FRN) to view the Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade Balloon Inflation. I got to see all the ballons up close and personal, as well as seeing all the support operations, including the massive PD, FD, and EMS turnout. After viewing the balloons, we went for dinner at a great Malaysian-Thai place on Columbus Ave.

After dinner, we went to the recently-opened Rockefeller Center Observation Deck, which was AMAZING! 360 degree view of the city skyline from 3 different levels 860 feet and 70 stories above midtown Manhattan, atop 30 Rockefeller Center. It was a crystal clear night, and the view was spectacular, to say the least. The photos below don't do it justice, to be above Manhattan where Rockfeller Center is situated, at this time of year, is awesome.

I highly reccomend both experiences. Although the ballons is once a year, Top Of The Rock is open year 'round.

http://www.topoftherocknyc.com

Here are the photos. (All photos taken with my tactical camera, the Canon S500 aka my little camera)

ThanksEve1.jpg

ThanksEve2.jpg

ThanksEve3.jpg

ThanksEve4.jpg

ThanksEve5.jpg

ThanksEve6.jpg

Wait. Seth has a girlfriend?!?!? (When do you find the time!)

When do we get to see pictures of HER? :D

now I know Im not working them hard enough in the academy. If Seth has time to do all that and a girl friend, he has better worry about the next 12 days thats for sure.

next test might be 100 questions or he might get Kittles test which is in spanish.