Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ems-buff

Congrats to the New Westchester Firefighters

15 posts in this topic

Congratulations New York State Career Fire Academy At Westchester County. I know that it's a day early, but ah well. Congrats!!!!!! :). Even though I never met not one of these people. I’m sure that they will do one hell of a job protecting the communities they serve. Once again Congrats to all that go to the graduation tomorrow. You guys deserve it. :D:D:D !!!!!

Congrats to every body there. I know 1 person dan great job, and to every one there great job and good luck.

Congrats to every body there. I know 1 person dan great job, and to every one there great job and good luck.

GOOD JOB GUYS :D:D:D:)

Congrats to all. You go Kittel. Its finally come. Hope for the best and be safe.

Good luck to all of you.....especially FF Granville (Hartsdale) and FF Demilto (LaGrange). Paulie, don't forget who taught you everything about what color a fire truck is SUPPOSED to be!!!!

Stay safe brothers!

Woo Hoo! Way to go Lunchbox!!! ; ) Awesome job guys!

Congrats to all the graduates, especially Mr. Bravo, and Paulie DeMilto. Good luck, and stay safe!!!

Congratulations to all the members of the class of 03-2005. Good luck in your careers with your respective departments. I know there are a few future chiefs in the group. S special thanks to the instructors, Walter and the group of instuctors he put together, who's dedication made this class what it is. Without you instructors passing along your knowledge and experience to this probies the class would not have been such a success.

Congradulations Guys!!!!!!

How about a List of Names and Departments they are going to and who all the instructors were

Congrats to all, especially my brother, whom should do well in Scarsdale. Sorry I couldn't make the graduation ceremony this morning, the weather up here was terrible. Good luck to all. :D

Congradulations Guys!!!!!!

How about a List of Names and Departments they are going to and who all the instructors were

Congrats to all!!!

Check here.

List of probies.

Edited by CAM502

Congratulations to Class 03-2005. The graduation was was great and a great job was done by Capt. Ferguson and Lt. VanVorhees. I was truly greatful to have spent a day or two as an adjunct instructor. Best of luck to all the brothers and I hope to see the Westchester guys in the future. Be safe and don't stop learning.

Capt36 GFD

Congrats to all my brothers, all whom will grow into exceptional firefighters. The last 14 weeks flew by( except for cfr and codes) and we had a lot of fun. Friendships have been made that will live forever.

I want to thank my boy's in squad 4. Skittles, Demilto,Pucher,Wilson, and pollack. To each of you I hope that you excell in all you do in our great profession. Always remember were you came from and the journey that you all took to get were you are and to were you will go from here. Respect you're brothers before you and after you as you will learn valuable lessons from each. Never take the easy way out, Like Capt. Burke says" any one can quit but the strong will survive." Never take short cuts because it usually bites you in the a**. Be there for you're brothers and they will be there for you.

Good luck brothers,

let me add my congradulations to the class --it was a very exciting expericence for me--trying at times- its hard to make a good product now adays. but you all survived, C.P.A.T. the testing-- the long hard days of cfrd--the meltdown in codes but we came through all of us as better firefighters/ better instructors and just better citizens of the world.

it was my honor to be part of the class-- all I did was put the puzzle togeather and made sure the pieces fit in the right places.

may the gods be with class 01-2005 on every alarm that they go on.

be safe men remember:

WHEN YOU GET IN A TOUGH SITUATION REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING

FIRECAPT32

Edited by firecapt32

4-4 your the only one on the class that got a excellent in promtness---no one got there before you.

be safe

firecapt 32