Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo Network Announces New Live Chat

11 posts in this topic

Members-

After many requests, we are pleased to introduce our new live chat room. Many members had requested that this feature return after our upgrade to the new software in July. Several members had shared how they enjoyed connecting and communicating with forum members, current collegues, friends from the past, etc via our Personal Message system, and hoped that a Live Chat feature would make those situations even better.

You can access the chat room via the link in the header menu (right below the top banner, on the right), and you can see who is currently chatting by visiting the "Board Statistics" section on the bottom of the forum main/index page.

The chat room is open 24/7. In the future, we hope to schedule a weekly chat, as well as possibly having special guests come in. Since this chat room includes a feature similar to instant messaging, we hope the IA writers will be able to use this feature to collect further information and updates on their incidents while they are posting from other members listening to the incident.

We hope you enjoy this new feature, and use it to enhance the purpose of this site.

-EMTBravo

(Please report any bugs, problems, questions, comments, or concerns to EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com)

Seth, you never cease to amaze me on the tireless effort you put into EMTBRAVO. This is a great addition and everyone should enjoy. Thanks

Where is the chat room?  I miss the chat room

but nobody cares what I say

Now you see NYTruckie people do care about what you have to say. B)

Nice going on the chat room. It look's really nice.

Edited by ems-buff

Thanks for the nice words. Input, and support, is always greatly appreciated :)

If anyone's interested, I hope to host some topic-based live chats.

What would be a good time for everybody? I'm thinking Sunday evenings, which tend to be one of the forums busiest times.

see how much time you have now Seth after graduation

DOES ANYBODY USE IT BESIDES THE PEOPLE I WERE TALKING TO BEFORE. OUT OF 3,000 MEMBERS ONY ABOUT 5 USE IT A DAY. IM ALWAYS IN IT. YOU GUYS SHOULD USE IT. ITS NICE MEETING OTHER PEOPLE AND LEARN ABOUT THEIR DEPT.

Edited by N.R.F.D.~TL-11

My chat box doesnt come up with AOL. whats wrong?

AOL sucks. Find an ISP that doesn't clog your computer with a ton of crap and isn't so Nazi about it's access controls. :P

AOL sucks. Find an ISP that doesn't clog your computer with a ton of crap and isn't so Nazi about it's access controls. :P

A VERY BIG AMEN to that one WAS! I learned my lesson the HARD way a long time ago! DFFD read what the man says, you'll be glad you did!