Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CPAGE

Mt. Kisco FD Fleet Question

9 posts in this topic

How many truck co"s do they have in town and what are they. thanks

How many truck co"s do they have in town and what are they. thanks

I believe its one truck company with two trucks one straight stick and one tower unsure if there quints im guessing they are. If im wrong sorry

i

I believe its one truck company with two trucks one straight stick and one tower unsure if there quints im guessing they are. If im wrong sorry

i

They do have one truck company running ladder 43, an 100' 1987 seagrave straight stick, as well as tower ladder 14, a 1992 sutphen...

The town also has two other engine companies, Mutual and Independant

Edited by BedfordFire

....The town also has two other engine companies, Mutual and Independant

Along with the Rescue and Fire Police company which runs out of Green Street with The Hooks.

Edited by TRUCK6018

Thanks for the help I looked at the job from Mt.Kisco and it showed the T/L - 14 and a M/A truck and not ladder 43.

CPAGE...the reason that the m/a company (Beford Hills) responded with their truck co. is because that is their FAST/RIT rig. They respond with Tower Ladder-57 as a FAST assignment, whether a truck co. is needed or not.

Also, i recently heard that L43 (Mount Kisco's Seagrave straight stick) may be out of service, i could be wrong tough?

Hope that helps.

That is true. I believe the aerial on L43 is out of service but the truck still runs as well as the equipment. I think they're still running it if the equipment is needed.

Ladder 43's aerial did not pass inspection. Therefore it only responds on certain calls and as needed with it's equipment, extra manpower and or it's haz-mat equipment.

The company is currently going about replacing Ladder 43.

Tower Ladder 14 - 1991 Sutphen 90' Tower

Ladder 43 - 1987 Seagrave 100' rearmount

Both ladders do not have pumps.