Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest alsfirefighter

Intermediate Firefighter Expiration

6 posts in this topic

This is just a reminder to let all who only have the Basic Firefighter course that as of April 1st 2006 Intermediate Firefighter will no longer be part of NYS Firefighter Training Programs. If you do not get Intermediate Firefighter you will no have the appropriate pre-requisites for courses above firefighter 1, nor do you qualify as a interior firefighter. If you need it, get in touch with your Chiefs and have them bring it up at the next DES meeting to get a hold of how many may be out there to get a course or 2 scheduled. Do not fall behind.

Just wondering if you have basic and inermidate is there any recert for it similar to the EMT? I have always wondered about the fire classes because some of the stuff I have really never used but some I used and do all the time

well lets see als we have now told them that it will end April 1 2006 how many intermediate class do you thing we will have to schedule to meet the demand?? pick a number ?? my guess hmmmm talk to you later

well lets see als we have now told them that it will end April 1 2006 how many intermediate class do you thing we will have to schedule to meet the demand?? pick a number ?? my guess hmmmm talk to you later

ALS and Firecapt.... I believe I am still certified to do intermediate. Maybe we can put something together.

Andy

Hey Capt. more classes...mo' money, lol. Yeah I know we never actually make what we put into it.

Andy, sounds good to me!

its seems we are ready where is the demand?? come on men we are willing ready and able call our bluff

have a safe and wonderfulll hloiday season ever one

firecapt32