Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Happy New Year

8 posts in this topic

Happy New Year to all and families. Everyone, lets have another good and safe year. Good luck to everybody and the class of 2005 fire academy Probies. Have a good 1st year.

Happy, Safe, and Healthy new year to one and all.

Don't party it up too much tonight, because I don't want to have to send an ambulance to pick your a$$es up lol!!!! :D:D:D:D

I too wish everyone a SAFE, HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS New Year!

May 2006 be even a better year than 2005 was!

Hey everyone, Bravo just passed 40,000 posts since inception !!!! :D

Congrats to Seth, all the moderators and all the members who make this site THE place to go to for instant news and yes, plenty of knowledge !!! Wish every FF and emergency responder on the site (and their families) a Great 2006 ! Stay healthy (watch them carbs...), stay safe and stay focused.

Hey everyone, Bravo just passed 40,000 posts since inception !!!! :D

Congrats to Seth, all the moderators and all the members who make this site THE place to go to for instant news and yes, plenty of knowledge !!! Wish every FF and emergency responder on the site (and their families) a Great 2006 ! Stay healthy (watch them carbs...), stay safe and stay focused.

yea i gotta start watching carbs when the superbowl parties come. Anyway happy new year again everyone. O yeah congrats seth

Edited by N.R.F.D.~TL-11

Happy New Year!