Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ex-commish

Caterer For A Fire Department Function?

15 posts in this topic

While we are on the topic of food, can anyone recommend an off-site caterer for an inspection dinner? thanks

Andy

Tarrytown House used to be really good. Haven't been there since the new owners took over, though.

in the village of mamaroneck we use powells catering or a few other like antonys deli or even cosmos or macuros

Powells is Great!, Good Food. Also There's a few guys out of Briarcliff that do some good stuff aswell, (members of the FD)

Coles Market Catering - Montrose, NY (914) 737-7737

Gersky's Catering - Mahopac, NY (845) 621-0696

I have used both on a regular basis. Food and service

are very good. Both have catered various FD's in the area.

Rooster's Market in White Plains (914) 949-7202 or

Gambelli Foods -not sure of the # but call Rooster's and they will give it to you

Villarina's Pasta South Greeley Ave Chappaqua...Great food and very reasonable prices...Has done a couple catering jobs for the BHFD and the food was outstanding...238-7153

Edited by 57truck

:)

Villarina's Pasta South Greeley Ave Chappaqua...Great food and very reasonable prices...Has done a couple catering jobs for the BHFD and the food was outstanding...238-7153

PVAC uses Casa Rina, or we use the Mt. Kisco Holiday Inn. We have been happy with both places. :)

DJ Leadly Catering in Brewster or Christophers in Mahopac. You can't beat either of thier cocktail hour setups.

I have used Michael's Tavern. They do a great job at a great price. I have gotten everything from Great steaks to apps. See Brian

I work for Circle Line Harbor Cruises, we have a 150 ft Cat. Luxary Yacht named ZEPHYR. It has a capacity of 600, and we can dock any where pretty much. Check it out at www.circlelinedowtown.com , we hosted HoHokus's VAC inspection dinner last year and will be hosting a big party for FDNY in july. Check it out if intrested use the link on the web page or call 212 809 0808. I used to be in YHFD, so I will make sure anyFD from Westcheaster will be taken care of. IF ANY BODY IS INTRESTED WE WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN FLEETWEEK 06!!!! YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE PARADE OF SHIPS ON OUR BOAT. WE ARE THE ONLY BOAT ALLOWED TO PARTAKE. B)

World of Foods is really good. We use them a few time over the years, I don't have the phone number but I believe they are out of New Rochelle. They are handleing most of for small diners and picnics for our 175th Anniversary.

While we are on the topic of food, can anyone recommend an off-site caterer for an inspection dinner?    thanks

Andy

Call Powell Catering! He's an ex-chief and he takes care of all the boys. Food is real good and he works with everyone's budgit. Good guy to know too!