Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hudson144

ARFF course

14 posts in this topic

The notice is going out for the ARFF class @ the fire training center. It will be 3 nights/3 hours each night and then a class trip to the Westchester Co. airport for a walk around. The class announcement should be faxed to the fire houses possibly today. Have your Chief sign you up as soon as possible. This class has not been offered in years and I am hoping to get a good response. Hudson.

I have conflicts with other traing classes i am taking right now. Do you knwo if they will be offering the course at a later date? Also is the class the same as the pervios class at the training center?

Just a question, does anyone know if all of the ARFF classes have an actual on site portion at a local airport?

the class will be taught with the information provived from OFPC with additional info that I will add myself. The class will be offered as much as possible depending on the requests of students. The last day of the class will be a walk through @ westchester Co. airport.

Hudson

This wont interfere with any fishing will it?? Is the hot dog stand down for the winter??

Hudson

This wont interfere with any fishing will it??  Is the hot dog stand down for the winter??

Hudson has more of a chance at getting people to his Hot Dog stand, than he does at getting them to attend this Class! :D

his hot dogs are pretty good. but then so again is his class. we used it as part of or probie class.

as of 1/24/06-class is full.look for another one in march!

Looks like you found your calling hudson--- See you at the acdamey

Gotta love the Air Force, learn how to squirt foam and cook hot dogs. If you need any assistance with discipline Hudson let me know. oohrah.

you marines think you are so tough,do you know how many hot dog vendors are killed or injured on the job? the stats that i recieved recently are alarming. on a yearly basis 8 are killed a years and 70 injured annually. Its all fun n games till someone looses an eye!the stats are in black in white, go to www.IAFFD.org (international association of frankfurters distributors.

At least your one of the safest ones I know. You always have your eye protection on when your taking a dog out of the water or when you have the fork for kraut. Remember we don't think we're tough, we are convinced. For as I walk through the shadows of the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for we are the badest motherfu(kers alive.

I think we need to get the IAFFD to do a safety stand down to get the deaths down to no more then 2 and injuries no more then 45.

Very good reply! Next you will be telling to sell "BIG MACS"!

class was good for the first night learned signafigant amout about airplanes and crashes and BOATS well just wanted to inform hudson and thank him for taking on this class its going good thanks and see ya thursday

charlie melillo

ladder31

pcfd