Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Morning Pride Turnout Gear

7 posts in this topic

Anyone have any used Morning Pride Bunker Gear NYC Metro Style? If not can some one direct me to where i can get a set?

You can try morning pride itself or ask your cheif :)

Edited by calhobs

SHFD8628...You may wanna try Trilex/Firefighter-1 for Morning Pride gear. They are located in Passaic, NJ, which isn't all that far away.

I had mentioned them on here before. I went there one day to buy gear for myself with a buddy who bought gear there. You walk in to this small store front, but then you go in the back and it is a huge warehouse type building! I told the guy exactly what i wanted (basically NYC specs), he sized me up and said "i'll be right back." Next thing i know, he comes back with a full set of gear for me to try on. The gear fit perfect, so i left it there to be lettered and i had it at my doorstep 1 or 2 days later!

The guys there are awesome, very knowledgable & helpful. I payed about $1,200 for the full set and he threw in a pair of gloves at a reduced price. Since then, i recently had my coat sent back to have some alterations added that i had wanted and they came out great. They will do all repairs/alterations on premises and will wash your gear before doing any work and check for any additional damage!

So for approx. $1,200 (which i thought was good), you could have a full set of Morning Pride gear within a couple of days!

Heres thier website & good luck!

*If you call, ask for David!

http://www.trilexcleanfiregear.com/

Edited by BFD1054

I'm with BFD1054 I've also had work done with Trilex. I was just on the site and couldn't find the link to there firefighter-1 page.

joeya7......Yeah they used to have a direct page for Firefighter-1 (the protion of the company that deals with gear sales), but i can't seem to find it anymore?

Thanks guys i contacted them.