Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ex-commish

Site down 1-28

4 posts in this topic

Earlier this morning I could not access certain parts of this website. Was there a problem? I actually had to talk to my wife during the time I would be reading the message boards.......what a trumatic experience... :):):)

Andy Mancusi

Chief

Hawthorne FD

LOL.

I apologize for the downtime. I recieved quite a few calls and emails. I was away from my computer during the overnight, and could not fix the problem 'til this AM. Note only the forums were affected, and .com remained online.

The issue was that the traffic to this site keeps growing...quickly....beyond my predictions, and the bandwith was exceeded. The issue was fixed, and on Monday, I'll adjust it for the long term so that hopefully this won't become an issue again.

Earlier this morning I could not access certain parts of this website. Was there a problem? I actually had to talk to my wife during the time I would be reading the message boards.......what a trumatic experience... :)  :)    :)

Andy Mancusi

Chief

Hawthorne FD

I think the tramatic experience will put Andy into Psycho Therapy now for many years.

Seth we need to prevent unsettling situations like this! Now Andy with spend a fortune in therapy not to mention the time now lost to work, firefighting and responding on the boards.

How many hits a day is this site getting?