Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest NewRo-L12

Rescue Me

37 posts in this topic

The next season starts Tuesday May 30th.

Career and Volunteer guys may get offended by the show because like Dennis Leary said the truth hurts sometimes. I've been a career firefighter for over 20yrs in FDMV and can honestly say, besides all the ficticious firefighting seens, the crazy and ridiculous things that go on in the station and their personal lives actually does happen. Nobody ever said firefighters were rocket scientists and believe me I've worked with alot of idiots in my time who could actually play the roles of those characters in the show without even actor's lessons! ;)

the new season is really funny, this is the first time ive gotten a chance to see the show and i was cracking up it was sooo funny

anyone else catch last nights show?...how funy was the snake

So here I am watching Rescue Me (This Season's 6th Episode - Titled "Zombies").

Tommy briefs the crew about how is cousin used to have a studio in the warehouse to which they were responding for a structure fire. The guys get out of the rig and open a cabinet to grab thier stuff. As they are walking away from Ladder 62 you can see one of he passenger side cabinets open and the foot end of a Stryker stretcher visible in the cabinet.

I didn't know ladders carried patient stretchers.

Interesting. :D