Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BFD1054

Greenburgh PD dispatcher hailed

10 posts in this topic

I read this article in todays Journal News and thought i would share it. It is truly nice to see the media shedding possitive light on our areas dispatchers, who truly are unsung heroes!

Also, if anyone reads the Westchester County Volunteer Firemans Assoc. newsletter, WCDES Dep. Comm. Jackson wrote an excellent letter commending the men and women at 60-Control for their dedicated work in handling over 80,000 calls in 2005.

Heres the article regarding the Greenburgh incident:

http://www.lohud.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article.../602180314/1017

Congratulations to Donald ! Good work :D

I have know Donnie since my days as a dispatcher at Greenburgh PD.He is a very hard worker and deserve all the satisfaction of helping save her life.Donald looks out for the safety of all the Police officers on the streets of G'burgh and those who call 911.

Donald is also "Dispatcher 31 for the OSSINING Fire Dept"

Keep up the good work Donald !

TR54

Congratulations to Donald ! Good work  :D

I have know Donnie since my days as a dispatcher at Greenburgh PD.He is a very hard worker and deserve all the satisfaction of helping save her life.Donald looks out for the safety of all the Police officers on the streets of G'burgh and those who call 911.

Donald is also "Dispatcher 31 for the OSSINING Fire Dept"

Keep up the good work Donald !

TR54

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DONALD!

FFD260 :D

Outstanding!

Outstanding!

Great job GPD. Sounds like their saving lives in Greenburgh.

"Last summer, Greenburgh park employee Gabriel Robles used the Heimlich maneuver to save a woman from choking on her lunch at Secor Woods."

Great job... good to see some press on it!

Very Well. Bout time the behind the scenes people got some good press.

About time someone credits a Dispatcher, job well done....but I have a question for all you EMT's and Paramedic's out there. I was always taught that if you are coughing, that you are not choking and doing the Heimlich maneuver could cause more harm then good. Any opinions?