Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Remember585

Croton Engine 119 Construction has begun

12 posts in this topic

I got word today that Seagrave has begun the construction of our new apparatus. The cab and body are presently being fabricated, and the pump, tank, etc. are on the way.

We are still hoping it will be here in June of this year.

Somebody PLEASE get me a winning lottery ticket so I can buy that Mack! (if it ain't already spoken for, that is). B)

Somebody PLEASE get me a winning lottery ticket so I can buy that Mack!  (if it ain't already spoken for, that is).  :angry:

Same for me, we might have a bit of a bidding war going.....lol

what are they goin to do with that nice mack!!!

what are they goin to do with that nice mack!!!

Unfortunatley, it will be sold to the highest bidder. Anybody got any get-rich-quick schemes??

:blink: Wasnt That rig Crotons Favorite outta all of em. Personnaly, I like the older macks better than SOME of the newer apparatus out. Thats Just my oppinion though.

:blink: Wasnt That rig Crotons Favorite outta all of em. Personnaly, I like the older macks better than SOME of the newer apparatus out. Thats Just my oppinion though.

It was Washington Engine's favorite...

Personally, I like E118-that engine is the best in Croton.

I got word today that Seagrave has begun the construction of our new apparatus.  The cab and body are presently being fabricated, and the pump, tank, etc. are on the way.

We are still hoping it will be here in June of this year.

Good Luck, you guys have waited long enough K.....BH 232..... <_<

<_<:):lol::lol: I heard it is going to be GREEN like there brother company,look out Verplank is heading south boys. :lol::lol: good luck eng.119

Holy shite that rig is frigging ginormus, looks good even though I despise all raised cab apparatus (aesthetically not functionally).

Holy shite that rig is frigging ginormus, looks good even though I despise all raised cab apparatus (aesthetically not functionally).

Huh?? How is it not functional. The incresed hight of the cab allows for easier egress and entrance as well as making it easier to work when in the cab. If you have the clearence, I woul say you're making a mistake by not going with the raised cab.