Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Washington DC Holocaust Museum Shooting 6-10-09-My Sister Was There

5 posts in this topic

(Details posted in the Incident Alert-National section)

My sister was at the Holocaust Musuem today in DC, and she witnessed this whole shooting, saw the man (James W. von Brunn) walk in with the gun, the guard engage and get shot, etc. Thank god there are people looking over her, and that she is alright, albeit a bit shaken up, due to the actions of the guards at the musuem.

The reason I am posting this is because the guard, who was killed when he engaged the shooter, is a hero. The shooter, who is 88 and a well-known white supremacist full of hate, and has a long history of spreading his hatred, was stopped because of this guards heroic actions. Unfortunetly, the shooter is still alive in critical condition and George Washington University Medical Center.

The shooter is an American terrorist, in my opinion. It's scary that we have people like him in this country still. Hits home now.

To Guard Stephen T. Johns, thank you and may you rest in peace.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_holocaust_museum_shooting

I am glad your sister is ok. I hope this hateful terrorist gets his.

Glad to hear your sister is alright Seth. That security officer is a true hero.

Between this white-supremacist moron and the pro-life idiot in Kansas that killed the abortion doctor, violent radical quasi-terrorist fundamentalist right-wing groups sure have been experiences some terrible press recently......

Glad your sister is is Ok Seth