Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Awesome Tillercam Video!

21 posts in this topic

Check out this AWESOME Tillercam video:

http://audio.firedispatch.com/RCF012860015DSL.wmv

(Windows Media File) (Video From FireDispatch.com)

The camera is mounted in the tillermans position, as well as in the cab. You follow along as the tiller responds to a second alarm structure fire, listening to all the radio transmissions as well as discussion between the tillerman and driver and officer while responding. Also listen to the engine and the Q going. It's like your riding in the tillerman spot. And the last few minutes of the video are cool too, you can hear the tactical assignements being given out as the tiller pulls up.

It's 10 minutes long, but you're able to fast foward though a litte...but might now want to, since it is quite a fun video, and I feel the subjects in the video are very professional. Also, EXCELLENT job by the producers of the video!

From South County FD in California. Check it out.

That really cool. Is that how men are supposed to be on the truck, I thought that there should be more. I thought that it also took them a long time to get to that fire.

Awesome video. And they even got the cop that was blocking the road to move out of the way!! LOL.

That really cool.  Is that how men are supposed to be on the truck, I thought that there should be more.  I thought that it also took them a long time to get to that fire.

AWESOME VIDEO :D I think it takes them a long time to respond because they are the second alarm assignment so they are further away from the scene. It may also be because they drive a tiller and you cant go through the small back streets that easily.

that was a awsome video and they should make some more videos

Seth anymore videos like this from the same procuders??

That Was The Greatest Movie I Have Ever Seen. Plus, It You Make It Fit Your Whole Computer It Makes You Feel Like Your The Tillerman. Also, Driving Towards On Coming Traffic, Now Thats A Thrill Man. Seriously Keep More Videos Coming. That Was Alsome.

Thomas

Edited by TAPSJ

That was an awsome video. I thought it was funny how they hit almost every Red light there was. :lol:

That was really cool for a minute i really felt like a tillerman.

That Was Another Great Movie. Seriously Keep More Videos Coming. That Was Alsome. I Want To Join That Company. Now I Know The First One Was A Fire. But, It Seems Like They Go A Long Distance To These Calls. I Could Be Wrong. But, It Seriously Is Two Great Movie Clips.

Thomas

That Was Another Great Movie. Seriously Keep More Videos Coming. That Was Alsome. I Want To Join That Company. Now I Know The First One Was A Fire. But, It Seems Like They Go A Long Distance To These Calls. I Could Be Wrong. But, It Seriously Is Two Great Movie Clips.

Thomas

like said above, the first one was a 2nd alram so they were responding from a different part of the city but if you think about it, the 2nd run to the mva wasnt that far. it was 3 mins away. it felt longer because when we are going, we're getting ready and everything and teh adreniline is going so it feels faster.

great vids though

The VTL's must be different there .. something about due regard .. sorry to be a spoilsport .. other than that it's cool.

aint the real thing till you actually experiance it what a rushhhhh

The VTL's must be different there .. something about due regard .. sorry to be a spoilsport .. other than that it's cool.

Yeah all the times theyre on the other side of the road looks like they were blocked by the island in the middle of the road. They seem to have a lot out that way. Great video.

I thought the second video was blury.

oh boy interesting stuff, lets see who is the 1st westchester dept. to come out with a video of them responding....

That was pretty cool video. They put out another good video. I wish there was a movie of them using the TL in a real fire with the whole thing extended.

I guess that's what it felt like to be Cosmo Kramer. during his tiller ride

oh boy interesting stuff, lets see who is the 1st westchester dept. to come out with a video of them responding....

hahahahah ive got about 4 hours worth of bedford hills responding and a few opperations. im working now to put it all together...not commming out to great though :angry: