Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rfdu39

What's Your Favorite American Chopper Bike?

15 posts in this topic

Just wondering what everyones favorite OCC bike/bikes is/are.

Mine are as follows

1. Fire bike

2. Yankess bike

3. Catapiller bike

4. Lance Armstrong Bike

5. Fantasy Bike 4

I have to say my favorite are:

1) The Fire Bike

2) The Yankee Bike

3) The Black Widow

Edited by NewRo-L12

Just wondering what everyones favorite OCC bike/bikes is/are.

Mine are as follows

1.  Fire bike

2.  Yankess bike

3.  Catapiller bike

4.  Lance Armstrong Bike

5.  Fantasy Bike 4

For me to say it is a toss up between the Fire and Yankee bike. Overall they make very awesome bikes.

Andy Mancusi

Chief

Hawthorne FD

You gotta watch some of the other shows where the guys build the bikes instead of just putting them together. OCC doesn't make all that much of anything, not that his ideas are bad, but other people actually build the frame and the tank and all of that stuff.

1. Fire Bike

2. Yankees Bike

3. NYPD Bike (police Bike)

4. Paul's Jr Fantasy Bike

5. Staute of Liberty Bike

6. Gillette Bike

7. POW Bike

8. Jets Bike

9. Snap on Tool Bike

10. Catapiller bike

You gotta watch some of the other shows where the guys build the bikes instead of just putting them together.  OCC doesn't make all that much of anything, not that his ideas are bad, but other people actually build the frame and the tank and all of that stuff.

I can't agree with you more!

In my opinion, OCC, is overrated! They don't build bikes. They assemble the pieces, that's it! The most they build is their own custom sissy bar and handle bars and occasionally the rims.

Some of the better bike builders include: the popular Jesse James, the late Indian Larry, Roger Bourget, and Billy Lane. There are several others out there, too numerous to mention but equally talented.

firebike

Edited by maximbull

OCC SUCKS!!!!!!!!

If it wasnt for their tv show they would have never made it. they dont know how to build quality bikes. In my opinion the way they make money is from T-shirt sales....

Who here has a bike?

I got a harley for sale......

You gotta watch some of the other shows where the guys build the bikes instead of just putting them together.  OCC doesn't make all that much of anything, not that his ideas are bad, but other people actually build the frame and the tank and all of that stuff.

Just a note, ever since they moved into the new building in Montgomery, they have started building more of there own fenders and such. They should be building there own frames soon.

However if you look at the custom bike builders there are still a lot of them that are not single source, too expensive. Many of them use Daytec frames, don't build there own engines, lights, seats, ect. No mater who whether its Jesse, Paul Sr & Jr, Perowitz, Rick Fairless, Indian Larry (RIP) Billy Lane, Simms, whoever, a lot of guys will only build a frame if there is money and time involved and the overhead is not expensive, especially to a customer. Of course if there is a lot of green, they'll build anything.

Yes guys like Jesse may build tanks and feners (which are the best out there I think) but that is how he built his business and everyone uses them. Now he has one of if not the best lines though expensive.

The whole idea of a "chopper" is to take what you want and build a bike the way you want it to be. It doesn't needd a fat tire or a long front end. Most chopper builders have and will use what ever parts they find around to make it a cool bike.

We all have our favorite builder but until you ride one, you'll never know who is better. I have never rode a OCC yet but would like too. Jesse's on the otherhand, WHOA! Perowitz's is also great.

I didn't even know that show was still on.

I went up to the showroom a year ago, the directions from the website, actually lead me to the Shop!

mikey happened to be outside, so i got a few pictures w/ him, and paulie. If you guys go up, go up during the week it's less crowded. Rumor has it, they are coming to a car show may 6th in greenwich w/ boyd coddyngton.

I went up to the showroom a year ago, the directions from the website, actually lead me to the Shop!

The showroom and the shop are only a few miles from one another. Going from I-84 you'll pass the showroom first on the left. Then the shop a few miles further on the right.