Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cas2383

Reflective Decal

9 posts in this topic

Anyone here know of someplace or a company that can turn a patch or that type of image into a reflective decal? My vol. company in CT is looking into placing a decent sided one on the rear side doors. So If anyone has any ideas please give a shout.

Edited by cas2383

You might actually just be able to try a printing shop, they may have the capabilities to make reflective logos. Also if that doesn't work, a Decaler [not sure if thats a word] would definitely have the capabilities to do that for you.

Here is a website I found:

http://decalsprinters.com/

Edited by Porsha911gt3

Call Jimmy @ Vital Signs in Mahopac (845-628-7582) he has donr the same thing for Carmel, Somers, Yorktown etc. He can make what your looking for.

You can try this site if you want.....

WWW.TheFireStore.com

Cas there is a lot of print shops in CT that can do it. I think Maxi Signs in Seymour, On Derby Ave off Route 8 Exit 19 still specializes in that. Give them a shout. Yhey are located in the same building sa Sabo Auto Body. Look the un in the yellow pages and give them a call. They have done work around the area before for private firms but nothing with the FD's that I know of.

Thanks everyone

Actually, anyone have experience with reflective T-Shirts or jackets? I've got some old ones from an old dept and seen others with the department name in reflective print on nylon / windbreaker type jackets.

I searched the web but haven't found much so far.

Thanks.