Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mets

49 posts in this topic

Hey easy there Capt. You better watch yourself...lol. Just remember you ladies from Queens have 5 whole months to screw the pooch. I can see it now "Well folks that last out wraps up another season here in...where r we...oh yeah Queens. The Met's are gonna have to watch the playoffs from the golf course yet again. Well there's always next year..."

sorry yanks fans the yanks dont have it anymore and they will never have it again

lets go metsssssssss

sorry yanks fans the yanks dont have it anymore  and they will never have it again

lets go metsssssssss

The Mets never had it and they never will :P

I almost forgot myself, that it's been 6 years since the Bronx Juice Heads bought another Championship. Let's not forget either, all you so called, jump on the band wagon Yankee Fans, the Mets never lost a Series when they were up 3 games to 0. You guys really made History then, and it couldn't have been against a better team. Can you say LOOOOOOOSERS! :P

How long has it been since the mets won 20 YEARS AND WHO BEAT THEM IN 2000 THE YANKEES BUDDY, No bandwagon jumping here ive been a fan all my life I was at the 78 world series and the 81 world series when I was a baby, and I watched the yankees go through the eighties with the most wins in baseball without making the playoffs and lets not forget the early ninetys when they were losing 100 games a year, there will never be a better franchise in any sport than the yankees!!!

P.S. WE WILL WIN THIS YEAR!

Preach it lunch meat

How about those Red Sox (11-4)

Edited by VFD L29

Someone smack that guy...lol.

Heyyy...who the hell let HIM into the conversation! lol... :lol:

Mets are playin good Baseball and yankees fans are gettin nervous...i LOVE it. :P

Heyyy...who the hell let HIM into the conversation!  lol... :lol:

Mets are playin good Baseball and yankees fans are gettin nervous...i LOVE it. :P

Nervous???? 26 World Championships, 39 Pennents, 16 players with retired numbers, 20 MVP winners, 5 Cy Young award winners, 11 World Series MVPs, 7 ALCS MVPs 8 Relief Man Award winners, 54 Golden Gloves, 8 Rookie of the Year winners, and an amazing 339 total All Star Game apperences. 34 Hall of Famers have played for the Yankees, 9 Hall of Fame Mangers of manged the Yankees.I dont think we have to be nervous for a while. OH did i mention this was all done within 103 years?

LETS GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Nervous???? 26 World Championships, 39 Pennents, 16 players with retired numbers, 20 MVP winners, 5 Cy Young award winners, 11 World Series MVPs, 7 ALCS MVPs 8 Relief Man Award winners, 54 Golden Gloves, 8 Rookie of the Year winners, and an amazing 339 total All Star Game apperences. 34 Hall of Famers have played for the Yankees, 9 Hall of Fame Mangers of manged the Yankees.I dont think we have to be nervous for a while. OH did i mention this was all done within 103 years?

LETS GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

Simply marvelous LETS GO YANKEES!!!

:)

Simply marvelous LETS GO YANKEES!!!

They've also been around for how many years? I guess long enough to build up that bank roll to buy a majority of their Championships! OH, and let's once again not forget, they're the only team in MLB to loose a World Series after being up 3 games to 0. Or has everyone forgotten about that! Maybe they have since it was against their nemisis rivals The BO SOX! :lol:

Right, and how many other teams have been around as long?? Believe me, I am not taking anything away from the Yankees. I respect them and all the stats they have put up. For the Mets to have a better season than last year, here are some key needs.

#1 Keep Beltran healthy. Oops, that's not going to happen. There's money well spent.

#2 Bring back the Bensons. I don't care how big of a yap or breasts Mrs. Benson has, her husband is a far better pitcher than the guy they got for him. I'll gladly take Anna over Julio. This view was solidified after watching Julio dish up quite a few gopherballs against the Braves and Nationals.

#3 Zambrano must go. This guy has been nothing but inconsistent since day 1. One of the worst trades I have ever seen. And while you're at it, take Matsui with you. He showed his pop tonight in San Diego. Let's see how long before he loses the job to Chris Woodward or Hernandez when he gets off the DL. Keep Aaron Heilman around as that utility type pitcher. Starter, long relief.

#4 Pick up another starting pitcher. Dontrelle Willis comes to mind. Trade him for Milledge (which has already been discussed in the media)

#5 Keep the other big bats healthy. Floyd, Wright, Delgado.

#6 Stop trembling whenever you play Atlanta, They aren't invincible.

It's going to be an interesting season.

Edited by JBE

Oh yah? Well.......the mets have better looking uniforms!!! :)

Just curious...how long did it take you to look up all that info? lol :lol:

Oh yah?  Well.......the mets have better looking uniforms!!! :)

Just curious...how long did it take you to look up all that info?  lol :lol:

I have it all in my head LOL joking i wasw sitting in the EOC and had sometime to kill about 30 mins, the yankee website and MLB.com had it all.

2000 was a great year...yanks won the world series...some other team I forget lost. . .just remember history does tend to repeat itself. GO YANKS!

Ok, all of my fellow METS fans have abandoned me to fend for myself with all of these blood sucking yankees fans!!! :D

This group is tough!

GO METS!!!

:lol::):P:P:P

Ok, all of my fellow METS fans have abandoned me to fend for myself with all of these blood sucking yankees fans!!! :D

This group is tough!

GO METS!!!

:lol:  :)  :P  :P  :P

Its all right Jonesy, Im Here with you. I think the Mets have a good shot, but they just have to keep going strong.

Edited by gpdexplorer

:)

2000 was a great year...yanks won the world series...some other team I forget lost. . .just remember history does tend to repeat itself. GO YANKS!

And what happened again in 2001? I forgot. Oh yeah, that's right, the overpaid primadonas from da'Bronx lost to the fish from Florida who had the lowest pay roll in MLB. Just goes to show you money can't buy everything, including a Championship! :lol:

Right, and how many other teams have been around as long??

Ok look at it this way. How many sports teams around the world have won 25% of there Championships. Not many that i can think of.